We have already informed you about the new Coronavirus called COVID-19, which is on the world's agenda, and the ways to protect against this virus. As a school community, as this global problem grows, we wanted to inform you and remind some precautions.
Although no cases have been observed in Turkey, we may encounter diseases related to COVID-19 in the future.
We are closely following news from international organizations and local health organizations. The planning and the decisions we will make will be based on this information and other reliable sources from which we obtain information.
As AREL College, our first goal is to prevent all infectious diseases.
In line with this;
- Avoid of close contact with people who are sick
- People who are sick should rest under the supervision of a doctor and use a mask in the community.
- Since students with respiratory infection have a high risk of infection, they should rest at home for 1-2 days.
- During the period of illness, plenty of fluids should be consumed, nutrition and sleep should be paid attention, especially fresh vegetables and fruits should be eaten.
- Hands should be washed with soap and water for 20 seconds after contact with your environment in case there are sick people around you. If there is no water and soap, a hand sanitizer should be used.
- When coughing or sneezing mouth and nose should be closed with a tissue or with the inside of the elbow in cases there is no tissue. After that, it is important to wash your hands with soap and water. Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with dirty hands.
- Used tissue paper should be thrown into garbage cans with lids and later hands should be washed with soap and water.
- Indoor areas should be frequently ventilated.
- Avoid being in closed public living areas for a long time unless it is necessary.
- Frequently touched items and surfaces should be cleaned and disinfected.
All service vehicles have been disinfected by Altur Turizm, which provides the transportation service of our school.
You can be sure that all the measures that should be taken in school regarding cleanliness and hygiene against infections are taken. Thank you for your cooperation.