To raise world citizens by providing a stimulating learning environment that enables students to develop their skills and reach their full potential.
AREL Schools, aim to become a leading education institution in Turkey by providing an educational system based on a contemporary educational vision and international standards.
AREL Schools are committed to:
- Developing the power of independent and constructive thinking and inquiry by improving skills in analyzing information and by learning to evaluate and organize these facts to solve problems,
- Encouraging students to make responsible choices overcome challenges and take responsibility in the making of any decision,
- Encouraging children to respect themselves and their environment, help them to understand the importance of being healthy in body and mind, use their time well and express their feelings clearly,
- Providing the necessary background to be able to communicate and understand global issues and gain a greater understanding of the other cultures by using foreign languages efficiently,
- Developing appropriate understanding and skills in such areas as technology needed for everyday life and entry into higher education and employment,
- Promoting national and international understanding, encourage children to think about and discuss the national and international problems and be able to suggest solutions for those problems,
- Preparing students academically and help each student understand and explore a wide variety of career opportunities according to their interests, talents and needs,
- Leading to the acquisition of skills needed for students to become responsible and contributing members of society, promote emotional health and development including self-reliance and self-esteem,
Providing student-centred programs that meet and challenge the diverse learning styles of the student body.